Because Organization is seeking a passionate and skilled Grant Writer to join our team on a voluntary and remote basis. As a Grant Writer, you will play a crucial role in securing funding to support our non-profit initiatives and projects. Your excellent writing skills and ability to effectively communicate our mission and goals will help us make a positive impact on our community.
- Identify and research potential grant opportunities that align with the organization's mission and programs.
- Prepare well-written and compelling grant proposals, applications, and letters of inquiry.
- Collaborate with the team to gather relevant data and information for grant applications.
- Maintain a calendar of grant application deadlines and ensure timely submission of proposals.
- Develop relationships with grant-making organizations, foundations, and donors.
- Track and report on grant progress and outcomes.
- Strong writing and editing skills, with the ability to create persuasive and concise proposals.
- Familiarity with grant application processes and a proven track record of successful grant writing.
- Excellent research and analytical abilities to identify relevant funding sources.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of the non-profit sector and understanding of funding trends and opportunities.
If you have a passion for making a difference and want to contribute your grant writing skills to a meaningful cause, we would love to hear from you. This position requires a commitment of approximately [5 hours per week] and attendance at weekly/biweekly remote meetings.
To create a representative and diverse organization, we are open to all everyone regardless of race, ethnicity, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression. We encourage professionals and volunteers of all experience levels to apply.